There are many things about this wedding that I adored. The colors, floral and overall design in the tent at Diana at Biltmore Estate were truly beautiful.
What I loved most about this wedding…
1. The natural beauty of the bride.
2. The connection between Annsley and her brother was fun to photograph.
3. The band really brought it. (We Got The Beat)
4. They had chocolate cake. (groom’s cake)
5. Sunglasses were passed out to the guests during the dance party reception.
Stay tuned for their montage with special drone footage, coming soon!
Venue:: Diana at Biltmore Estate
Event Coordination:: Asheville Event Co
Second Photographer:: Jarrad Lister
Drone Video:: Aaron Morrell, Grae Skye Studio
Make-up:: The Spa at Biltmore Village
Officiant:: Tom Crow
Ceremony Music:: Cafe String Quartet
Floral:: Bloom Room
Cake:: Biltmore Estate
Reception Band:: We Got the Beat, EastCoast Entertainment
Exit Transportation:: Air Haven Limo