There are many things about this wedding that I adored. The colors, floral and overall design in the tent at Diana at Biltmore Estate were truly beautiful.
What I loved most about this wedding…
1. The natural beauty of the bride.
2. The connection between Annsley and her brother was fun to photograph.
3. The band really brought it. (We Got The Beat)
4. They had chocolate cake. (groom’s cake)
5. Sunglasses were passed out to the guests during the dance party reception.
6. The adorable flower girls chased our drone.
If you missed the wedding, you can re-live the day here. Special thanks to Aaron Morrell his assistance with the DRONE footage of Biltmore in this video…
Venue:: Diana at Biltmore Estate
Event Coordination:: Asheville Event Co
Second Photographer:: Jarrad Lister
Drone Video:: Aaron Morrell, Grae Skye Studio
Make-up:: Spa at Biltmore Estate
Officiant:: Tom Crow
Ceremony Music:: Cafe String Quartet
Floral:: Bloom Room
Cake:: Biltmore Estate
Reception Band:: We Got the Beat, EastCoast Entertainment
Exit Transportation:: Air Haven Limo